Dev QA Engineer
We are game and film veterans, united by a passion for learning and problem-solving, in order to build truly novel experiences for our players. Our culture is built around empathy — for each other and our players. If you want to be empowered to push the envelope and create games that delight like no other, come join our team.
If you love building stuff to improve developer’s workflow and obsess about better quality control, we’d love to connect with you!
- Help the team raise the quality of code and assets
- Focus on improving the developer experience by building custom tools
- Build and run tests to measure performance and report issues
- Manage builds and continuous integration
- Write automated testing systems for various aspects of our game and infrastructure
- Write validation scripts for the asset pipeline (work with technical artists)
- C# Scripting expertise with emphasis on automated testing and tools development
- Unity editor scripting
- Unity build management and continuous integration
- Thrive on helping others do their jobs better
- Detail oriented and obsessive about quality
- Communicate well with technical and non-technical team members
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org