Senior Backend Engineer
We are game and film veterans, united by a passion for learning and problem-solving, in order to build truly novel experiences for our players. Our culture is built around empathy — for each other and our players. If you want to be empowered to push the envelope and create games that delight like no other, come join our team.
If you love building the leanest and meanest cloud based services that ensure an amazing client experience, we’d love to connect with you!
- Be responsible for our entire server side codebase and data modeling
- Handle scale, security and performance of our services and data as players grow
- Support live operations such as A/B tests, new features, events etc.
- Expose APIs based on discussion with client engineers
- Model various player and game data
- Keep data synchronized and rapidly accessible
- Write jobs to prune, data-mine, validate and backup data
- Advanced C# coding skills
- ASP.NET (WebAPI, .NET Core 2.0)
- NoSQL Databases like MongoDB
- Deployment using Kubernetes and Docker
- Back end development in games context is a great bonus
- Experience with an Actor framework is a plus
- Experience with the Azure stack is a plus
- Frequent communicator, can rapidly respond to game breaking server issues
- Able to demystify server technologies for client engineers
- Very testing oriented and plans for scale and fault tolerance
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org