Senior Multiplayer Engineer
We are game and film veterans, united by a passion for learning and problem-solving, in order to build truly novel experiences for our players. Our culture is built around empathy — for each other and our players. If you want to be empowered to push the envelope and create games that delight like no other, come join our team.
If you think deeply about ways to improve networked play using technology, we’d love to connect with you!
- Own multiplayer combat, matchmaking, replay and spectation systems
- Fix existing issues and re-architect a future proof system (server-authoritative)
- Implement clan wars and other proprietary social play modes
- Extend combat system for e-sports
- Detect and rectify cheating in game
- Gracefully handle network issues
- C# scripting in Unity with expertise in networked games
- Server side development expertise for networked games
- Deeply familiar with nuances of good multiplayer technology
- Empathy for player experience in deeply social play
- Ability to quickly resolve issues occurring in a live game, while maintaining stability
- Curious to try and test new paradigms in networking for games
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com